Wednesday, August 11, 2010

we really need the eggs

"...and I thought of that old joke, you know, the, this, this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, 'Doc, uh, my brother's crazy, he thinks he's a chicken,' and uh, the doctor says, 'Well why don't you turn him in?' And the guy says, 'I would, but I need the eggs.' Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships. You know, they're totally irrational and crazy and absurd and - but uh, I guess we keep going through it...because...most of us need the eggs."


and i really liked annie hall but i really don't like pam from the office, i can't even watch the office anymore, jim is too nice to her, all the time, absolutely all the time and yes, they're not real, but she still annoys me so much just look at this picture, it's a very creepy picture and she looks like a crazy woman but then again, as controlling and mean as she is to him sometimes, he loves her, and the director or screenplay writer thought of it like that, and it doesn't make sense which is why it makes sense.


cause yes, relationships are just like that.




later edit: this show (the office) is a big pile-up of really annoying, disturbing yet somehow lovable characters. hmm.

2 comments:

Khamba said...

Is eggs code for balls? #justsaying

prestidigitator said...

no. #really