Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What did the Caspian Sea?

“There are things you do because they feel right and they may make no sense and they may make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other and to eat each other’s cooking and say it was good.”

Brian Andreas



And maybe I don't want to travel anymore. Maybe all these plans, all these many options that arose from some twist  (or twisted) fate are just there to make me realize how much I want to go home. To make it so easy to see that I want to go home. And maybe I do wanna go back home, slow down, listen to some new granpa stories, watch a lot of bad tv, read some pages in the backyard, talk more with my mom. Maybe. Maybe I do. I think I do. Why wouldn't i? Wouldn't you?!


This week will tell.

2 comments:

Aproapealb said...

I would. I did.

prestidigitator said...

And then?