Tuesday, June 30, 2009

you can have your cake and eat it, too

I love Bob Dylan. Not him him, but his music, I love it so much that it even makes me protective. Which I rarely get. The ToToM Dylan Mashed album knocked me out of my senses, it came like some next door kid whom you thought you'd hate before knowing better, just from watching him play on his side of the street, and then if he'd get the nerve t0 come talk to you on your side the first reaction would be some crazy, self-defensive line sprinkled with intrigue -- so just like that i was curious at first, plus a bit angry, "how dare he?!" - then completely won over, mesmerized, almost to the extent of not wanting to play with any other kids. ever. again. i just love it. i love it more than i love really sunny days. and just for the comparison, i am crazy about really sunny days.

0 comments: